Découvrir le Québec
Some general characteristics :
- A land extending 1 700 000 square km, which is 3 times the size of France.
- A total of 8 million inhabitants
- A diverse terrain with 4 500 rivers and more than 400 000 lakes.
- Several national parks and wildlife reserves allowing the discovery of magnificent natural environments.
- Word-class cities rich in both history and heritage
- Four very distinct seasons with diverse cultural and sporting activities
- A francophone culture based on a modern vision.
- An affordable cost of living regardless of whether you are on your own or with your family.
- A low unemployment rate and great employment prospects.
- A safe living environment and a welcoming, respectful and open-minded population.
For more details, discover the regions of Quebec !