How to apply
Our team is available at all times to assist you through these steps :
- Choose a Technical or Vocational training you’re personally interested in.
- Check out the requirements.
- Set up your study budget (cost of your tuition and your living).
- Determine your eligibility.
- Fill out the application form.
- Apply online for the Acceptance Certificate for studies.
- Apply online for the study permit. If your program requires a work experience, such as a co-op or internship placement, you will need a work permit as well as a study permit.
- After your graduation, if you want, you can apply for a post-graduation work permit.
Initiate the process at least five months before the start of classes as it is the time required for the completion of all these steps.