You are ready to begin your study project and want to register? It will be our pleasure to assist you once these three steps have been completed.
1. Let’s go! First, gather all your documents.
Before filling the registration form, please make sure to have on-hand digital copies of the following documents (to be filled and duly signed, in low-resolution PDF format).
- Original copy of the birth certificate or record of birth registration
- Valid passport
- Official academic credential issued by a recognized educational institution as well as transcripts related to this diploma (highest level obtained) OR Transcripts of the highest level you obtained
- Official results of a recognized language test (if applicable). If you have never taken a French language test, you can register for the Test de Français en ligne (TFL) when you register for Québec métiers d’avenir.
You will need to upload the financial capacity documents that apply to your situation :
- Bank transactions of the last 3 months (statement of account) and/or bank attestation stating the account balance and name of the account holder;
- Recent salary statements;
- Bank loan: Letter from the granting financial institution stating the total amount of loan as well as its terms and conditions;
- A recent proof of fund transfers or any other item indicating your assets and other sources of income;
- A recent official confirmation of scholarship award specifying the monthly and annual amounts to be received;
- Declaration of financial support and detailed financial proof if the costs related to your study project in Québec are borne by another person (father, mother, or a third party).
You can submit your documents in French or English. If they are in any other language, you must provide a copy translated by a certified translator, in addition to the original.
2. To be well informed, please read carefully our payment and refund policy.
All details regarding tuition fees (if applicable), related fees, and insurance are in this document.
3. There you are! You are now ready to create your account!
Begin your registration by clicking on the link below. You will need around 20 to 30 minutes to create your account.
Among all questions you will have to answer, we will ask you to indicate one to three training programs that interest you as well as a preference for one to three regions of Québec to realize your study project. These choices are not final. You will have the opportunity to talk about your study project with an accompanying agent when your file will be complete.
On the final registration step, you will have to pay a file processing fee that is not refundable ($100 for French students and $300 for students from other countries). You will need to upload your Paypal payment receipt to your online file.
Your application will be revised once completed, and that processing fee is paid. Analysis of your file may take 3 to 7 working days.