What are the steps to follow to apply?
What are the admission requirements?
To be admitted to a vocational training program, you must meet four admission criteria:
- Age: be 17 years old when you arrive in Quebec;
- Language: have the required language level for the program you are interested in;
- Academic level: have the academic level required to enter the program you have chosen;
- Financial capacity: be able to provide proof that you have the financial capacity to pay the tuition fees and to support yourself and your accompanying persons, if applicable. For more information, visit our Admission requirements page.
How long does it take to complete the procedures ?
There is no deadline to register, however it is important to note that it takes 8 to 10 months from the time students register to the time they arrive in Quebec to begin their professional training.
You can start your registration as soon as you have the required documents.
What documents are required to apply?
Official diploma from a recognized educational institution (highest level obtained) and transcripts related to that diploma OR, if you have not obtained a diploma, transcripts of the highest level obtained.
Official language test results (if applicable)
Documents proving your financial ability to cover:
- Tuition - Bank statements including balance for the past 3 months, letter from bank verifying assets;
- Living and other expenses - Bank statements including last 3 months' balance, letter from the bank attesting to assets, statements showing that you or your guarantor will receive recurring income during your training (e.g. rental income, pension, etc.), employment income statements of a guarantor.
Is there a registration fee?
The registration fee is $100 for French students, $100 + taxes for Canadian students, and $300 for all other international students.
Are the registration fees refundable?
No, once your application has been processed, the registration fees are not refundable.
Are the programs offered on your site open to all countries?
Yes, all the programs that appear on our website are open to international students. There are no restrictions.
Are language tests mandatory?
Yes. However, you may be exempted from providing an official French test result if any of the following situations apply to you:
- You have completed your studies in French in France or Canada;
- You have a university degree in which the language of instruction is French and the duration is at least 2 years;
- You hold a French diploma issued by the French Ministry of Education.
What language tests are accepted?
- French: TEF, TCF, TFI, DELF, TEFAQ or DALF
- English: TOEFL iBT, IELTS
Is there an age limit to apply?
There is no age limit to register. However, you must be 17 years old when you arrive in Quebec in order to start your training.
Can I start the application process even if I don't have the full financial capacity yet?
You can start your registration with our services, however, your application cannot be processed until you have the required financial capacity. Indeed, we will not be able to apply for admission to a vocational training center for you if your financial capacity is incomplete.
We therefore advise you to wait until you have the required amount of money to register.
How long does it take to process my application?
You will be contacted within 5 to 10 working days following your complete registration in order to validate your study project and begin the admission process.
I completed my application but I haven't heard back?
Our agents generally take 5 to 10 working days to contact you. This may take longer depending on the time of year and the number of applications received.
However, you should know that the entire team works hard to respond to you as quickly as possible.
How do I establish the equivalence between my diplomas and the Quebec school levels?
Simply send us copies of your diplomas so that we can evaluate them. If a more exhaustive evaluation is required, we will let you know and submit a form that will allow us to send it to a government resource for external evaluation.
What if I no longer have my diplomas or transcripts?
You will need to request them from the schools you attended.
What documents are required for the evaluation of my academic credentials?
You can send us a scanned copy of your original documents or certified copies of them. However, it is important to note that the original and non-digitized documents must also be presented to the vocational training center when you arrive in Quebec.