Québec métiers d’avenir support service
Québec métiers d’avenir is a personalized support service established by Éducation internationale for people who desire to pursue vocational training and have a unique experience in Québec.
You are alone, a couple or a family? Do you feel like changing careers, acquiring new skills or an international mobility experience? Our team of professionals will guide and advise you throughout the different stages of your study project in Quebec:
Registration and orientation
- Advice in choosing a course and a region of study to suit your interests and needs
- Support in your admission process
- Priority processing of your academic documents, if applicable
- Complete validation of your admission file
- Private interview with your advisor to finalize your registration
Administrative and immigration procedures
- Liaison with the chosen training center and obtaining your acceptance letter
- Support in obtaining your CAQ and study permit
- Support to help you put together a solid file for immigration purposes.
- Information regarding the steps to follow for the accompanying family member’s permit, job opportunities and schooling possibilities for your children
Preparing for your arrival
Thanks to our virtual arrival preparation meetings, the webinars offered by our partners and the personalized space myQuebecmetiersdavenir, you will have all the tools and information you need to prepare your arrival as well as that of those accompanying you, if applicable:
- Search for accommodation
- School or daycare for your children, if applicable
- Job hunting
- Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Driver’s license
- Health insurance
- Flight ticket
- Opening a bank account, credit
- Budget planning
Upon your arrival
- Reception at the Montreal airport by the staff of our partner Accueil Plus *
- Priority processing of your study permit application at the Montreal airport’s immigration stand*
* Available at certain periods of the year
In addition to the file opening fee payable at the time of your registration, our support service is free of charge.
Please note: If you choose to register directly in a professional training center, you will not be able to benefit from our support service.
Éducation internationale is the official representative of the French school service centers and English school boards in Quebec, which oversee vocational training centres. Éducation internationale is mandated by the ministère de l’Éducation du Québec to coordinate the promotion of vocational training studies abroad