COVID-19 | Update: Canada opens borders to international students
Production equipment operation
This program trains people to operate industrial production machines used in metal, plastic and wood product manufacturing, food processing, and in the automotive, aerospace and other industries.
- SCHOLARITY LEVEL : Quebec's Secondary 3rd (France's 3rd) or equivalent
- LANGUAGE LEVEL :
The level of language required varies according to the training center chosen.
* The validation of your eligibility will be confirmed by our admissions department once your application has been completed.
Plastic materials assembler
Furnace charger — metal and iron ore processing
Operator — electrical equipment manufacturing
Metal cable manufacturing operator
Cutter operator — miscellaneous product manufacturing
Machine operator — food and drink processing
Machine operator — plastic materials processing
Machine operator — metal machining
Wood machine operator
Sheet metal shaping machine operator
Moulding machine operator — rubber article manufacturing
Crosscut saw operator — sawmill
Visit Emploi-Québec to learn more about these opportunities.
Training currently unavailable.
- Operate conventional and automated production machines.
- Handle preparations and the implementation of production.
- Verify production quality.
- Perform preventive maintenance on machines.
- Industrial drafting (view)
- Implementation of composite materials (view)
- Machining techniques (view)
- Numerical control machine tool operation (ASP) (view)
- Precision sheet metal work (view)
- Electronic Audio/Video Equipment Repair (view)
- Conduct of Water Collection and Treatment Processes (view)
- Machining (view)
Determine their suitability for the occupation and the training process.
Interpret technical drawings
Prevent health and safety risks
Use job search techniques
Operate conventional machines
Manage an automated production system
Solve applied math problems
Become informed about industrial manufacturing processes
Use a computerized workstation
Ensure product quality control
Adapt to requirements associated with new types of work organization
FIND YOUR TRAINING WITH THE SEARCH ENGINE