Éducation internationale and the regional office of Pôle emploi en Auvergne Rhône Alpes signed a partnership agreement on March 3, 2020 which aims to financially support French job seekers from this region who wish to enroll in a vocational training program in Québec.
All those who meet the eligibility criteria* defined by Pôle emploi will be entitled to financial assistance of up to 10,000 euros.
The assistance obtained will allow job seekers to have, in whole or in part, the financial resources to cover living expenses (housing, food, etc.) during their stay in Québec.
* For the eligibility criteria, we invite you to contact your Pôle emploi counselor
What training is eligible ?
All training appearing on the Québec métiers d’avenir's web site, with the exception of training in the health sector, are eligible for the financial assistance program.
How much does vocational training cost ?
In accordance with France-Québec agreement, French nationals are exempt from paying tuition fees for vocational training. So, why would you wait ?
How to participate?
1. To participate in the program, you must be a French job seeker registered with Pôle emploi Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes.
2. Ask your employment counselor to find out if you are eligible.
3. 3. You can attend one of the web conferences offered by Québec métiers d'avenir and Pôle emploi. All the information sessions are posted on our Facebook page.
4. 4. Once your project has been validated by your Pôle emploi counsellor, you will receive a certificate which will allow you to take the necessary steps to register in one of the vocational training centers in Québec.
5. I5. Go to the Québec métiers d’avenir's website to register in one of the training programs and benefit from free, personalized support from one of our agents. We will advise you on the regions of Québec, the various vocational training programs available and on the immigration process.
FIND YOUR TRAINING WITH THE SEARCH ENGINE
START YOUR STUDY PROJECT NOW!